Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1

It Was Ok

Dont listen to the loser who said he watched a minute of it and turned it off. I thought it was pretty good. Although i have to agree with the guy below me who said there was only a few here and there jokes. One that made me laugh the most was when nemesis came out. LOL. 7 STAAAAARRRRRS

Naruto - Re:member Naruto - Re:member

Flamezero, you did it again

Flamezero, you did it again. You know i always love ur work, and to come back on newgrounds to see you had another flash brightened my day. Good Job.

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

Man....

This is anothr flash i had to get into my account to say a message to. This is one of the best and touchen work i den seen on newgrounds man....if i could give u a reward it would be platinum....Good Work.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Mad Props

man i got to give u mad props on dat one. I accutally went and signed into my account for the first time in a while just to give u this review. One thing is for sure, u got a creative mind. You also showed people dat they dont have to always make stick people chopin and fighten each other all the time. You brought yo stuff out smoothly wit some nice creative thinking. Good Job Man. Ill be looken forward to more of your work.

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

Pretty Sweet

The Title Says It All.

SuperPope Episode 1 SuperPope Episode 1

Man.......that was awesome.

That was awesome, really really good. I would watch this series all the time except for it having that played out dragon ball Z feel, other than that the whole cartoon was exciting.

Utopia Utopia

Sad......Yet Promicing

That was very sad the robot didnt get to see Utopia.........ANYWAY! LOL Your flash was pretty good man, it inspired me to get off my skinny lazy A** and stop using sprites lol. My Score 7/10
JP

The Corporates 3 The Corporates 3

Front Page

Thats All I Got To Say

Ninja Revenge Ninja Revenge

Pretty Nice

Well, i was just searching up flash cartoons when i finaly came up on this and i must say it was pretty nice, the graphics wasn't too good but it made up for it with the humor. Nice...............

tmnt theme song tmnt theme song

Great 1ST Work

I don't know why but it made me laugh a ton. lol. It was really freat, and a tribute to ninja turtles. So you have my support i gave you a 54 on my voting, me being a turtles fan.